• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay deals from Canada to good to be true right?

Mthebull

Oakley Expert
Radar Path Matte Black Positive Red Iridium Polarized Sunglasses k._

Saw these on eBay, thought they were too good to be true, feedback of only 2, eBay account since April 2016, claims he has 5 brand new with original packaging. There's another similar auction for custom racing jackets for around 38 us buy it now from Canada also, also has a feedback of only 2. Has anyone bought from Canada with similar circumstances? Is this a known scam I was unaware of?

yes
Its a scam
they have BS feedback

Sometimes they have like 12 or so feedback scores but that is all BS as well
They seem to be all over E bay now days'
Dont waste your time

That's what I figured, so if they take PayPal and someone gets their money back via PayPal or eBay money back, what do they get out of this? I mean, do they actually send out fake product or do you just never receive anything?

I think they hit and run
They try to sell alot cheap, then close the Paypal account and run

They will provide shipping. And guess what it will be coming from China

Oh and the real sucky part
The exchange rate
I got scammed on PB2 sales'
Took months
I got my money but the rate changed I lost a few bucks

That sucks, sorry to hear that. I had my first incident on eBay recently as well but I really think the guy thought he had a legit pair. Luckily I got my money back. I guess we live and we learn huh.

You can alway ask the seller for more pictures, ask him for new pictures with exactly what he sending to you if you buy. The new pictures should prove legit or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check the two feedbacks this seller got. Both from China.
Photos NOT of actual item for sale.
(If you buy, you'll receive something fake.)
A scam that's been on re-run for a while now.
(I know because I deliberately bought one previously; eBay refunded my money in full.)

Back