• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay: Didn't get what I ordered, But is it good?

Enders

Oakley Expert
Long Island, NY
I ordered Clear /Black Iridium Polorized Batwolfs with 8 replacement icons for $180

What I got was Pearl White / Black Iridium Radars with Red Earstems and Red Icons and an extra Photocromic Lens and 8 Replacement Batwolf Icons

Did I actually get something better than what I ordered?

Its a good deal if you are looking for a pair of sport glasses and dont care about not having those sweet Batwolfs! The clear frame will be my second Batwolf!

Could someone Identify the ones I got? There is no Serial or anything And I cant seem to find the color combo so I'm thinking it might be custom?

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

Even if the radars are not you, you sure did make out great and the Batwolf icons are still super useful if you already have a frame IMHO.

Made out like highway robbery, GO YOU....

The Pearl White Radar frame doesn't usually come with Red Icons and Socks. The polished white does, but if the frame is pearl than the set-up is definitely custom. And I think you got a great deal. A Photochromic Radar usually runs $240 - $260 retail and the Black Iridium lens is around $85, plus $12 per icon set. Soo I personally think you made out well, as long as you weren't set on Batwolfs and don't mind the switch up.

Latest Posts

Back