• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ebay eye jacket

nicosauve1

I should Work at Oakley
Humboldt County, CA
I made an offer on these and it was accepted. Wasn't really expecting it...damnit...but I scored these eye jacket 1's for $60. I think...this is metallic green on gold iridium. The gold lettering on the nose looks slightly worn but what do you want for $60 right? Otherwise looking pretty good to me.
This is the first pair of oakleys I ever had before the titanium gold juliets..Purely a nostalgia impulse.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262221499489?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Eye Jackets were my first Oakleys too. Moss/Gold irdium. I just bought a couple of pairs from Fernando. Waiting on them to get here from Spain. Excited because I haven't seen an Eye Jacket since I lost mine. You got a great score there.

That's one I have never had. What exactly is the FMJ? A coating on the frame?

F.M.J (Full Metal Jacket) was a coating used to imitate a polished metal surface. You have a variety of different FMJ's :FMJ 45MM, FMJ 5.56MM, FMJ 7.62MM, FMJ 9MM, FMJ W,FMJ Electric Mustard, FMJ Copper, FMJ Electric Violet, FMJ Gunmetal, FMJ Red, FMJ Platinum, FMJ +, FMJ Blue Flames and FMJ Orange Flames.

fmj is just a color they did. it's like a dark silver/gunmetal type color.

F.M.J (Full Metal Jacket) was a coating used to imitate a polished metal surface. You have a variety of different FMJ's :FMJ 45MM, FMJ 5.56MM, FMJ 7.62MM, FMJ 9MM, FMJ W,FMJ Electric Mustard, FMJ Copper, FMJ Electric Violet, FMJ Gunmetal, FMJ Red, FMJ Platinum, FMJ +, FMJ Blue Flames and FMJ Orange Flames.

Thanks guys.

Back