• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay Fake Frogskins Sellers List

- feza85
- seukzz

Both from Malaysia, obvious fakes, but probably not to the unsuspecting. Even a fake pair of Sundays eBay Item #280759212498

I can't tell if he's selling fakes, but I can tell you guys that ipryme is using my photos of my Frogskins without my permission. The sad thing is I can't get them removed because he's taken them from my photobucket page, not an eBay listing as I'm not selling them, and eBay will only allow me to report use of eBay listing photos!

He's a fraud that's for sure.

This is a great idea for a thread. I think this should be "pinned/stickied" to the top of the subforum, and just have a mod add on to the list up top whenever necessary. Good looking out everyone here dropping the names of fake sellers.

This is a great idea for a thread. I think this should be "pinned/stickied" to the top of the subforum, and just have a mod add on to the list up top whenever necessary. Good looking out everyone here dropping the names of fake sellers.

sounds like a plan. i think i would be just that.

Back