• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay horror story

• Thread starter Sc'O'user
  • Start date
I understand guys, and thanks for all the messages, I'm hoping the buyer isn't trying to burn me? but again, the way he has gone about things leads me to believe he is. The thread was initially started to warn you guys about him that is why I added his name and eBay username in case he tries to buy from you, he did mention in a message I received that he is a member of our community.
I was also hoping he may have responded to explain his intentions but if he is a member his silence is deafening...
I had decent luck with PayPal being reasonable after speaking with a human.
Also had a obvious case they screwed me on as well, but certainly worth the effort with PayPal resolution center.

10 total feedbacks (4 from the same person)? That’s a big red flag, regardless of where they’re from!

Last edited:
I sold a Juliet on eBay on December 6th and shipped them international tracked & signed on December 7th to a buyer in the Philippines, eBay in there wisdom added an expected delivery date of January 11th which I thought nothing of at the time, but on 12th January without warning I received an email from eBay telling me that the buyer has opened a case against me for a refund as the parcel hasn't arrived, and giving me until January 16th to resolve this, I contacted the buyer asking for patience because as we all know, there have been major delays since the start of the global pandemic, initially he told me he would give it time but then yesterday (January 16th) I received an email from ebay at 22:36 (UK time) informing me that the buyer has escalated his claim and eBay would be in touch when they had made a decision, at 03:05 this morning (yes 4 hours 29 minutes later) I receive another email informing me that they have refunded the buyer....
The guy also claimed in one message he sent me that he is a member of OF, he never divulged his username but maybe he can comment on this?

So please beware when sending parcels to the Philippines, and especially ebay user mn0132 (Mark Hiro Nakagawa) not all buyers are trustworthy and will take advantage of the slightest opportunity given to them.
Sorry to hear all that hassle mate!

Latest Posts

Back