• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay item won, but I can't buy it ( Help please )

joycy

Oakley Enthusiast
I just won a pair of Zero on German eBay, item was listed double with 3 minutes between the two listing, I bid on the first, I won it and seller opened a cancel transaction case for the item I won, telling me Reason for cancel transaction request: The item is out of stock. I PM'd seller, asking what now, can I buy them or not, he or she didn't reply. I am confused because the pay now option is still available . Should I pay for it ?

I just won a pair of Zero on German eBay, item was listed double with 3 minutes between the two listing, I bid on the first, I won it and seller opened a cancel transaction case for the item I won, telling me Reason for cancel transaction request: The item is out of stock. I PM'd seller, asking what now, can I buy them or not, he or she didn't reply. I am confused because the pay now option is still available . Should I pay for it ?
Just wondering, did the 2nd listing sell for more?

Two things: one, this is a subforum for help and suggestions pertaining to the forum itself, not a subforum to request help or insightful opinions from forum members. Mods should move.

Secondly, don't pay for anything until the case is closed. Rather than have your money tied up, keep it until the seller clears their issues.

Well the second was a little bit more, 5 euros I think, and 1 person did bid on them

Two things: one, this is a subforum for help and suggestions pertaining to the forum itself, not a subforum to request help or insightful opinions from forum members. Mods should move.

Secondly, don't pay for anything until the case is closed. Rather than have your money tied up, keep it until the seller clears their issues.

I see, sorry I wasn't sure where to post this . Thanks for the advice

Latest Posts

Back