• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay lense cuts

I've never bought.. but I've tried asking questions about donors and base curves with no responses. So I've given up hope based on that.

She has a bunch of legit stuff but it looks to me like she is buying aftermarket lenses and passing them off as custom cut. The listings state (or at least used to) that they include the T6 to change the lens. Who includes T6s with custom cut lenses? Nobody, but Exovista does. I've also asked about donor lenses and gotten no response. I've debated buying a set to see what I get, ebay is great for customers if they are indeed not oakley lenses, plus then I'd get to leave a negative feedback to warn others.

She has a bunch of legit stuff but it looks to me like she is buying aftermarket lenses and passing them off as custom cut. The listings state (or at least used to) that they include the T6 to change the lens. Who includes T6s with custom cut lenses? Nobody, but Exovista does. I've also asked about donor lenses and gotten no response. I've debated buying a set to see what I get, ebay is great for customers if they are indeed not oakley lenses, plus then I'd get to leave a negative feedback to warn others.

I bought monster dog lenses from her for $50. She tried to tell me the donors were holbrook lenses(too small and wrong curve base). She refunded me my money and sent me a free HJ1.0 bass pro camo frame so I didnt leave bad feedback

As my daughter would say..... "whatevs"

Latest Posts

Back