• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay lenses legit??

His BIN prices are pretty high compared to some other sellers and he probably hopes the auction will go high. Lenses look OEM.
VR28 BIP has been available from a few sellers lately for about $60 shipped so good times if you are in need of replacement lenses.

I sent him a message and he added a $7.50 U.K delivery option.
He also agreed to put a low value on the customs form to save any import fees

Sorry, but I've pulled him up on selling Juliets with after market lenses indicated as being the real thing..........the guy is a greedy scamming tw@t.

Sorry, but I've pulled him up on selling Juliets with after market lenses indicated as being the real thing..........the guy is a greedy scamming tw@t.

He uses his other ebay accounts to buy aftermarket lenses so that buyers can't review his purchase history. He has been doing this for years.

He uses his other ebay accounts to buy aftermarket lenses so that buyers can't review his purchase history. He has been doing this for years.

Dont he dare show his face

image.jpg

I bought mine from a USA ebayer greatdealz365 !! They are genuine vr28 polarised for £50 with delivery to the uk!! Looking good in my polished juliets I might add too

I bought mine from a USA ebayer greatdealz365 !! They are genuine vr28 polarised for £50 with delivery to the uk!! Looking good in my polished juliets I might add too

Bought several sets from her. Great seller and reasonable shipping to Europe as well

Latest Posts

Back