• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Listing - Shouldn't this IH have purple rubber?

Her reply to my questions, which didn't answer any of them.

Dear angelair,

Read the ENTIRE description. That should clarify everything. Start with the title. And thanks for looking.
- 3836eileen

ummmm wow one of the biggest screw-ups in listings I have seen ENTIRE description pretty much states IH along w/ photo shopped pic which I thought were not even allowed

Dear angelair,

Read the ENTIRE description. That should clarify everything. Start with the title. And thanks for looking.
- 3836eileen
Seriously. Ebay needs to pull that listing.

Time to "community-bomb" this seller.

I've had an experience with that seller. It did not go well. The listing description(s) are vague at best, very poor communication (both in terms of sense and responsiveness), and will not work with you towards a resolution. I was hoping I was just unlucky with that transaction and that mine was an isolated case. It's starting to not look like it.

It's a fraudulent listing. It clearly lists the IH SKU: 24-308 in the listing. I reported it as fraud... but it's still there.

Dear angelair,

- 3836eileen

Not to derail the topic, but that "eileen" person appears to be a Man. In other words it might be a male affiliated with a female's account. I only deduct this because I've had some correspondence with this seller on another listing and the seller referred to his head as a "big melon" when discussing how the Juliets were too small lol.

Anyway, carry on.

Back with another one:

Oakley Infinite Hero x Metal Juliet Plasma w Violet Iridium Polarized No RSV | eBay

I'll report it again... they didn't pull it last time. Gonna report it anyway.
I didn't see the first listing but that one is pretty intentionally deceptive. To those in the community those obviously aren't IH Juliets for a number of reasons, and the only real mention of this is at the end of the listing stating that it comes with the IH "medal" and bag. The average Joe would see the first pic and listing title and believe they were receiving a factory IH pair. People like this seller are what gives eBay a bad wrap for Oakleys. Sometimes even the real ones are fake.