• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Listing - Shouldn't this IH have purple rubber?

I would of said "it's not described accurately and a used pair sells for xx. Either adjust the amount or give me your address for a return". "End of story DA"

I would of said "it's not described accurately and a used pair sells for xx. Either adjust the amount or give me your address for a return". "End of story DA"

That's essentially what I got and perhaps starting with the more hard-ball line would have been more efficient.

I tend to offer the open hand before the closed fist, but I'm perfectly willing to use the closed fist if that's what it comes to.

Noticed some revisions here.

1. He has negative feedback from the guy who he sold the last "IH" pair to.
2. He no longer has the SKU listed as he did before.
3. He's updated his comments at the bottom:

=======================================================
"On Mar-01-14 at 16:41:05 PST, seller added the following information:
For ALL ... of the DA's ... out their who ... CAN ... NOT ... READ ....

THIS IS A PLASMA COLORWAY w/ VIOLET IRIDIUM POLARIZED LENSES ! ! !

You would THINK that ... A ... PICTURE is WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS ! ! !
And I posted 11? of them for you ! ! !
That's 11,000 words PLUS one art work ! ! !
Not just a stock photo (artists rendition) but actual photos ! ! !
At different angles ! ! !

If you don't get it by now than I'm STUPID and Y? O? U? R? an IDIOT ! ! !
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
By the way...&...IS A WORD ! ! !
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆"
======================================================

Don't know how the hell Ebay is allowing this guy to keep posting sales...
I saw this one earlier too. What a jacka$$! Obviously people should read every single word of a listing before clicking that buy button, but this seller is simply wrong.

It's getting even more watered down. Ebay won't pull his listing, but if we keep at him, eventually he might stop trying to be deceptive!

I think he's changed it enough so it's not really deceptive unless you bid with just a glance at the header and without reading the description. He separates IH & x-metal juliet in the header, the description of the glasses makes no mention of IH, and the IH medal is described in a separate section.

Also looks like he'll finally sell them; he's got bids...

I think he's changed it enough so it's not really deceptive unless you bid with just a glance at the header and without reading the description. He separates IH & x-metal juliet in the header, the description of the glasses makes no mention of IH, and the IH medal is described in a separate section.

Also looks like he'll finally sell them; he's got bids...
He sold them before and got a negative