• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay One Day 20%

Since everyone is saying what they got, I purchased a Pit Boss yesterday for $350, frame only. Then got 20% off of that, as I delayed payment. (Luckily) So $280 + 12 shipping.

These are going to be the pair I mod. Lenses are shot, so need to decide on a donor...

Anyone know if shocktube works as a donor? I have a pair of Maritime shocktube coming, too. If they fit, I may use those.

Since everyone is saying what they got, I purchased a Pit Boss yesterday for $350, frame only. Then got 20% off of that, as I delayed payment. (Luckily) So $280 + 12 shipping.

These are going to be the pair I mod. Lenses are shot, so need to decide on a donor...

Anyone know if shocktube works as a donor? I have a pair of Maritime shocktube coming, too. If they fit, I may use those.

So you were the one who purchased those. Nice!

So you were the one who purchased those. Nice!
Yeah, I’ve been waiting for a “beater” pair to customize. Frame actually look alike it’s in good condition, so I may swap lenses and wear them for awhile. I’ve been wearing my other PB1s a lot. They’re a very comfortable frame for being so beefy.

Yeah, I’ve been waiting for a “beater” pair to customize. Frame actually look alike it’s in good condition, so I may swap lenses and wear them for awhile. I’ve been wearing my other PB1s a lot. They’re a very comfortable frame for being so beefy.

PBI were by far my most comfortable frame. My head is weirdly shaped and PBI matches it perfectly without any of the discomfort people say a PBI causes.

That being said, hit up IAMOBS. He may have a NIB BIP PBI original lens. You want those...they have an amazing AR coating.

Sweet!!! I just got the Palace Mumbos. What a great coupon. :)

Got my mom this, she's been using cheap sunnies her entire life. I figured she needed an upgrade. I'll pick up some sky blue rubbers and icons to make it more feminine as well.

View attachment 484186

Thanks for the heads up!
I bought my dad a pair of RX Flak 2.0s as a X Mas/Retirement present. I think he got bit by the Oakley bug...he just bought another Flak 2.0 and an RX set from RJ

Back