• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay Reporting Is Fun, Especially When You Exchange Abuse!

Reported a fake Oakley item on eBay Aus today and sent the seller a message calling him/her lowlife scum, it was quite fun. They messaged back with abuse, talk about a fun way to fill in an afternoon lol. I guess somebody has to police ebay

I love how there's always a story to the fakes - "Wife didn't like them" - "Got two for Christmas" - "Received as a gift"

You gotta wonder how these guys are getting them. Some stream of Chinese ****, buy them on the street for $5, etc.

Bunch of thieves.

@numrich07: Nah those "flak jackets" look legit to me LOL

@Rustpot: They are very inventive with their stories, if the fakes market collapses they could branch out into narrative writing. There are heaps of fake websites that keep appearing and the sellers jump between one another to avoid being shutdown

@numrich07: Nah those "flak jackets" look legit to me LOL

@Rustpot: They are very inventive with their stories, if the fakes market collapses they could branch out into narrative writing. There are heaps of fake websites that keep appearing and the sellers jump between one another to avoid being shutdown

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was fcuking funny!!!!!!!

Back