• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Romeo 2 Authenticity Issue

Leaf

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, i'm in need of your help,
I just started getting heavy into the X-Metal series, i managed to get a Half-X and Romeo 1 ( pre-owned, supposedly great condition - it'll arrive with a friend shorly ) and i was looking for a pair of Romeo 2 that didn't have the 400 $ price tag on'em.
I thought i found one after winning a bid on E-bay but i'm not so sure by the looks of them that their authentic.
Well from what i've managed to check there aren't any Oakley made Ice Iridium lenses for the Romeo 2 so i'm guessing the lense is a custom one.
Lemme know what u think about the Frame tho, i know the picture isn't all too specific, i'll post a better pic once they arrive.
The info the seller posted ofcourse states that they are authentic, but it wouldn't be the first pair i've returned to an ebay seller...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... MEWNX%3AIT

Your help is much appreciated.

Hard to say, would need more pics to definately tell however, using the info from the ebay page, in my opinion it is leaning towards the fake side,
1) The seller has a feedback of 5
2) The seller posted 1 pic of the glasses
3) The seller is from Myamar

These reasons do not automatically mean they are fake, you would need to see the glasses to be sure, however they are indicators that they MAY be fake.

thefunstarts said:
Hard to say, would need more pics to definately tell however, using the info from the ebay page, in my opinion it is leaning towards the fake side,
1) The seller has a feedback of 5
2) The seller posted 1 pic of the glasses
3) The seller is from Myamar

These reasons do not automatically mean they are fake, you would need to see the glasses to be sure, however they are indicators that they MAY be fake.

I agree with this, I just got scammed on eBay myself. I'm much more careful now who I give my money too. Luckily eBay is still in the process if returning my money. :lol:

Back