• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Seller Check/Wife Success Story!

thatoakleyguy

Oakley Expert
VA
Ebay user page found here:

eBay My World - total_o

He's got a lot of frames that all seem legit, but most seem to be only bags and no box. Just wanted to see what you guys thought and see if anyone had dealt with him before.

The reason I ask is because the wife and I went to a vault yesterday to get some clothes. She tried on a pair of original jupiters and loved them. then saw they were only $69 and wanted them more. Her frogskins seem to always fall down on her nose and her Liv's are too heavy. These fit so of course I'm like "lets buy them."

I think she started to feel bad and backed out. A few stores later she says "just see if you can get them on the forum." after looking I noticed none of you have original jupiters so I went to the bay and found the above seller.

I have bought from him numerous times, more then I can count. Everything is legit...Fast shipping too....

Legit seller I have also purchased from
Him in the past.

total o is legit as legit gets. in fact all of you would flip your lid if you ever found out who it is (or maybe was).

Latest Posts

Back