• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay seller Eyeframesman

C.Wied

Oakley Expert
I saw where this was discussed in the past and they apparently were all bought up from what I read. So for those who have not seen yet, he (or she apparently) has Mars frames, without lenses, up on eBay. Price is $312 all in with shipping. I'm not sure how many are in stock. I inquired to see if there are any Craters and there are none left.

Hmmm six months ago she was selling them with lenses for $300, without lenses for less...

Must be scraping the bottom of the barrel and squeezing out the last bit of funds she can get...

I have noticed that Mars and Mars Crater prices have gone up, but these are eBay prices, though. $312 + LG lenses, or even OEM lenses still puts you well under what some are asking for a standard mars with no box or coin. Why is the market so lop-sided and the price range so broad?

If you like them buy them! I bought a pair with lenses and a pair without from her in the last 12 months. Quality is new/as new as she advertises. Not disappointed. She has kept the prices reasonable on ebay. Once those are gone I expect the price to slowly rise across the board... Nice this it that they come with the original bag. It's thick and vintage (but I'd recommend giving it a good washing) :)

If you like them buy them! I bought a pair with lenses and a pair without from her in the last 12 months. Quality is new/as new as she advertises. Not disappointed. She has kept the prices reasonable on ebay. Once those are gone I expect the price to slowly rise across the board... Nice this it that they come with the original bag. It's thick and vintage (but I'd recommend giving it a good washing) :)

I went ahead and picked one up since I'm having an odd Mars craving. They're probably my favorite x-metal. But I noticed there was another "Buy It Now" option after I was done so I figured I'd let some fellow metal lovers know that there may be more where those came from.

Now I just need some lenses... Hmmm.....

I have noticed that Mars and Mars Crater prices have gone up, but these are eBay prices, though. $312 + LG lenses, or even OEM lenses still puts you well under what some are asking for a standard mars with no box or coin. Why is the market so lop-sided and the price range so broad?

Eyeframesman has been an exception. Rumor has it she picked up some crates of Mars from a HQ sidewalk sale some number of years ago and has been slowly offloading them. She initially sold them very cheaply and gradually raised the price over time, but has always been below market.

Eyeframesman has been an exception. Rumor has it she picked up some crates of Mars from a HQ sidewalk sale some number of years ago and has been slowly offloading them. She initially sold them very cheaply and gradually raised the price over time, but has always been below market.
Wow! Sometimes I wonder how some can be so lucky.

Well if she's really got more Craters she needs to bust them junts out and take my money! Lol

Latest Posts

Back