• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay seller Eyeframesman

I have bought two complete pairs of Mars from her (frames with lenses). Not disappointed. Shortly after I bought the second pair she stopped listing complete frames and just listing frames without lenses. First pair I bought was about a year ago for 300 and the second was about 6 months ago for 350. I think she is finally starting to run out.

She also has listed some pairs of arms and individual left and right orbitals. I asked about nose bridges, she has none.

She always says 2 left..This has been discussed about her many times ..I will believe she's out when few months go bye and nothing
I have wondered about this! A week or so ago her listing said "LAST ONE" and that was obviously false. Oh well, I guess at the end of the day I don't care too much about her ethics (as far as the number of frames she has left) as long as the items are as described. Her price is fair; interesting that she is selling pieces of frames now...

I have wondered about this! A week or so ago her listing said "LAST ONE" and that was obviously false. Oh well, I guess at the end of the day I don't care too much about her ethics (as far as the number of frames she has left) as long as the items are as described. Her price is fair; interesting that she is selling pieces of frames now...

Maybe she is still playing hard for the pricing to go up before she unload the rest of it. Counting the number of frames she sold is very hard to quantify.

Back