• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Seller Info

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
there is a flee-bay seller with 3 pairs of devil's brigade sidways available, i know forum rules prevent members from posting links to other users ebay accounts, but anyone familiar with the seller 'kippo96'? his rating is 99.1% so it seems pretty safe. i'd love the devils brigade sideway's to complete my devils' brigade collection.
:D any help is appreciated. thank you.

p.s. unless anyone else here has a devil's brigade sideways' available.

i've bought 2 half jacket frames from him years ago. his feedback then was a bit higher than what it was now (around 99.6 i think). both transactions were solid. hope this helps.

I have bought from him and no problems I am actually surprised he's not 99.9...was great few years ago...I'd do it

Bought a bunch of stuff from him before. Good guy and ships real fast.

Going to send you a link to a seller that I've bought from personally before. He lives in my town and he's a nice guy. Got some Square Wires from him 4 months ago. He's got the Devil's Brigade Sideways listed around $80, but I'm not sure if they have the box and other stuff.

Yoshi....does the Sideways fit you? I thought they didn't fit me right. Only asking cuz we seem to have the same likes as far as Oakleys go.

EDIT: nevermind....just saw your other post on the fitment of the Sideways.

Yoshi....does the Sideways fit you? I thought they didn't fit me right. Only asking cuz we seem to have the same likes as far as Oakleys go.

EDIT: nevermind....just saw your other post on the fitment of the Sideways.
yeah before i buy a pair of these, i better try them on first, i never owned a acetate frame before. if i can't wear them, i won't buy them since it doesnt make sense buying something i can't wear to show them off :p except to you guys on oakleyforum!

it is cool we like the same oakley's!

Bought a bunch of stuff from him before. Good guy and ships real fast.

Going to send you a link to a seller that I've bought from personally before. He lives in my town and he's a nice guy. Got some Square Wires from him 4 months ago. He's got the Devil's Brigade Sideways listed around $80, but I'm not sure if they have the box and other stuff.
yeah...wondering why they re so cheap. smells fishy...but im a snob, i have to have the box and pin and bag and etc etc..lol. it's just so cool that way. :D
but thanks for the link.

Back