• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay Seller...Legit?

Darkmatter

Oakley Beginner
I'm pretty sure this seller is legit. This person has many Oakley items for sale labeled Authentic and they look like the real deal. Anyway here is a link to a set of Radar XL frames he is selling:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=160646622170&index=8&nav=SEARCH&nid=33798216941

...never ordered Oakley related items off of eBay with the numerous amounts of positive feedback this seller has I'm pretty confident ordering from this seller...but what do some of the members here think? Thanks in advance.

I have bought from him before. Excellent seller. No issues...

Awesome...thanks. I went ahead and ordered the Radar XL Blades frame only in Polished Black from him.
Throwing some black iridium lens (that is whenever how many months Oakley will take to get them in) on them.
I'll now have the Crystal Red/positive red iridium, Matte White/Blue Iridium Radar XL's that I already own to pretty much complete my Radar XL collection. Out of all the Oakley's I own these are the most comfortable ones yet. :)

Back