• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay Seller MANIACIMI Beware

CarGuy

Finally got rid of the default title...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
this is the same guy that i bought my copper penny, and that is the same penny i bought, Item never arrived good thing I dispute this already and got my money back. Beware with this seller, he also has another ebay name, cordialmedoctor

I had my suspicions but now it's confirmed. He invites offers and then tries to do the deal outside of ebay, rather than create BIN for you. I worked out a deal for that copper penny a couple of months ago but he wouldn't do it on ebay, so
I pulled out.

I had my suspicions but now it's confirmed. He invites offers and then tries to do the deal outside of ebay, rather than create BIN for you. I worked out a deal for that copper penny a couple of months ago but he wouldn't do it on ebay, so
I pulled out.
Thats what he offered me, i bite hes offer but im still careful as he was so suspicious, so after 2 weeks i filed a claim because he didnt give me a tracking number or at least a proof or a receipt that he send it out. We should report this guy at ebay and let them know what he was doing.

EBay are only interested if the purchase is through eBay. He closes all his auctions early, so none actually go through ebay it would seem.

Taking offers outside Ebay is against the rules as well so report him to ebay for that and get his accounts pulled.

i asked him for a 'buy it now' for his ott. we agreed on €430 i then asked him to add a buy it now to his auction - heres his reply
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409618663.525734.jpg

i then said i would pay 10% extra to cover his ebay fees. heres his next reply

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409618820.891221.jpg

steer well clear!!

I'm not condoning him trying to rip people off but I send out PayPal invoices all the time to deal outside of eBay. I've given them enough money, if I can save a few bucks here and there, I'll do it.

Back