• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Seller Szam4778

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he knows what he's doing, the listing for the Tron says "no Brazil" (sorry Paulo) and he has a cool avatar.

I'd be more interested in the 735 positive feedback sore rather than a picture if I was going to judge someone by a avatar.

yeah I know he got 735 positive feedbacks and all but said that all xmetals will fit to the vault he posted first..now he listed the same title but a different photo, which is the right vault..and he isn't answering questions..

I'd be more interested in the 735 positive feedback sore rather than a picture if I was going to judge someone by a avatar.

So he doggie-styled 735 people and made them like it?

Seriously I'm just kidding around... nice to see you on the forum again, rmontez. I don't keep an eye on everything but it seems like you've been around less often since you decided to sell things off...

same listing, different vault sir washi..I think the item listed was not as described..the item I might receive is a medium sized vault but was described as "fits all X Metals"..

Status
Not open for further replies.