• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Seller Szam4778

Status
Not open for further replies.
same listing, different vault sir washi..I think the item listed was not as described..the item I might receive is a medium sized vault but was described as "fits all X Metals"..

i dont get it bro sorry.... lol! obviously they are not the same vaults... and it aint the same listing... one ended already for 77 (vault seems mint, with all the foams intact).. the other is still on going with the price i think is still fair. I have the same vault and it can hold my romeo, juliet, xs, mars and penny... (not all at the same time of course. lol)

i dont get it bro sorry

The one that ended for 77 is not made for the X Metals. It is the smaller vault for the other frames. The only one that fits the X Metals has the X Metal logo on top. If you can not see the top, the "rivet" pattern on the X Metal ones is 10 x 4. The smaller one is 8 x 4 and the Wire Vault is 6 x 2.

The one that ended for 77 is not made for the X Metals. It is the smaller vault for the other frames. The only one that fits the X Metals has the X Metal logo on top. If you can not see the top, the "rivet" pattern on the X Metal ones is 10 x 4. The smaller one is 8 x 4 and the Wire Vault is 6 x 2.

now i get it! the first listing said it would also fit all metals! lol! coz im pretty sure the second (on going) listing will....

Status
Not open for further replies.