• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay seller thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewalker78912

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Good afternoon everyone,

I figured as I am relatively new to the collector-scene (2 years in, only a few months of serious purchasing) I wanted to ask how some of you feel about certain ebay sellers.

Apparently Trixie is not a reliable source despite high reviews, and I thank you guys for that feedback.

Is there anyone I should be aware of?

Thank you

Last edited:
One day you win one day you loose.
No need to get offensive over a minor incident.
No need to call members out over a minor incident.
Relax and handle the situation like a pro.

I don't trust his/her items. I bought a "bnew oem ice juliet lens" from her and that **** didn't fit right. It was the wrong BC
1679685414862.gif

I have a pair of Matte Moss I’d sell you with jade lens. I’m thinning some of mine out.

Apologies, my intent was not to be hostile, if the seller remembers, I simply would like to chat is all! I genuinely just wanted to facilitate discussion between the 2 of us, without everyone knowing exactly who they are. I will take this into account and adjust my phrasing, I do not wish to be rude to anyone on here. Very cool community and just trying to learn the ins-and-outs of buying quality :)

Apologies, my intent was not to be hostile, if the seller remembers, I simply would like to chat is all! I genuinely just wanted to facilitate discussion between the 2 of us, without everyone knowing exactly who they are. I will take this into account and adjust my phrasing, I do not wish to be rude to anyone on here. Very cool community and just trying to learn the ins-and-outs of buying quality :)
You seem to be a nice dude. Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back