• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay seller. Your opinion

naifs

I should Work at Oakley
Johnstown , NY
Ok. Question. I was on ebay and saw an item i was interested in. But i thought the buy it now price was a bit high. So i messaged the seller to see if he would sell it cheaper. Instead of a reply i got blocked from messaging anymore and from buying or bidding on his items. So was i in the wrong for asking to sell it cheaper or did he jump the gun by blocking me. Just seeing what people think. Thanks. I will add this first time in 23 years on ebay this has happened.

Ok. Question. I was on ebay and saw an item i was interested in. But i thought the buy it now price was a bit high. So i messaged the seller to see if he would sell it cheaper. Instead of a reply i got blocked from messaging anymore and from buying or bidding on his items. So was i in the wrong for asking to sell it cheaper or did he jump the gun by blocking me. Just seeing what people think. Thanks. I will add this first time in 23 years on ebay this has happened.
Don't waste your time on strange people.

Don't waste your time on strange people.
I agree. I'm guessing that he just didn't want to deal with yet another person asking for a lower price. With 19k+ feedback, he's probably dealt with countless people asking for a discount.

But no, you didn't do anything wrong in asking for one IMO

I agree. I'm guessing that he just didn't want to deal with yet another person asking for a lower price. With 19k+ feedback, he's probably dealt with countless people asking for a discount.

But no, you didn't do anything wrong in asking for one IMO
If you put yourself out in the open dealing like this guy and don't have a thick skin you need to rethink your lifestyle.

Back