• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Seller

III

Oakley Beginner
The desert
Ebay seller mph17911 selling several oakley products not trustworthy. I ordered some lenses the first of the month and he has yet to mail them. Be carefull

I know that seller, bought my Fives Squared Matte White Tiger awhile back, no problems with the transaction though, I won't be surprised if he/she is actually a member here....

I have purchased multiple item from them and while the shipping is not always the quickest the stuff is always top notch. I have purchased little trinkets to big display items.

sometimes ya can't always trust the usps either. I know the guy as he has purchased lots
from me and he is straight up. Never any question about trusting him from me...

Well i hope its just me than but according to his shipping info i should have reccieved it on the 12th. And usps has no tracking info on it

Have you tried contacting the seller? Sounds like he's a busy ebayer. Your order might have just gotten over looked and he needs a reminder. I am usually in contact with anyone I buy from on ebay before they ship just to open a line of communication in case problems or delays that happen.

Latest Posts

Back