• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay Seller

It's the perennial argument again. Q : "What's a pair really worth" vs "What anyone else thinks it's worth". Well, I guess the answer for a mint copper penny is USD$850. Congrats!!
I only made this thread as I was curious on the eBay seller mentioning OF...and listing an item as new with marks. Price was high, but I’ve seen a LOT worse on eBay listings.

Technically, someone could probably buy that R1 and make a case that it’s not new and return it through eBay. But perhaps I’m wrong...

I honestly dont remember putting anywhere in the description that they are new. I went back and looked and i must have chosen the new tab under item condition, so i see where the confusing is. Thats my mistake, its fixed.

Thanks Trump, i guess its just a little disheartening, having been an active member here for so long and then taking a hiatus and coming back to find my ebay listings show up in stupid or funny ebay listing thread. Whats your frame of choice man?
Trust me, you’re not the one we’re making fun of. Your reason for your prices is understandable. Price it high and let offers come in. I can stand behind that. It’s guys that price an R1 at $1k and say “Well it’s a limited edition that Pippen sweated on.” that are ridiculous.

Back