• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay Sellers Of The Same Black On Black Juliet Frames, How?

Ryan_C

Oakley Expert
IN
So since I have been watching eBay closely for the past couple weeks, I have noticed something. What I have noticed is that there are a few individuals that always list about the same auctions. Something like a carbon/black iridium Juliet without a box or coin. They almost always list them with a Buy-It-Now of around $250. They don't last long, but they list them again and again.

How are these sellers doing this? Most of these look to be brand new, they usually have the hydrophobic sticker on the left lens. Anyone have any input?

Yes, they are likely MPH which is Oakley overun stock. That is all I can think of. The dealers get em cheap and they come only with a standard text box and no coin. If the seller has good feedback and they have a more than lets say couple hundred feedback then this is possibly what they are. What doesnt make sense is the Juliet line is a good seller so the mph theory is only a small possibility. I think they only did this with the Half X's. If thier feedback is small less than 50 or so, then the seller might not be on par. I have seen good fakes but the 250 is priced about right for that glass.
Just some thoughts

The ones I have seen usually only include a dust bag and that's it. Some of them are polarized, too.

Latest Posts

Back