• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay strangeness

Nucchem

If you are not falling, you are not learning.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dublin, Ca
This guy was mentioned in another post, and I started looking closely at his "for sale items". A few descrepicies that should be brought to a buyers attention.
Go to his "items for sale" and see if you can find the problems in his ad's. One is particularly weird.
Check him out.
Not so much the crater other then a bad price. Check the Ti, the 24K and the "carbon".

Very RARE New Oakley X Metal MARS CRATER / Black Iridium w/Original Box | eBay

Just zoomed into the serial on the 'carbon'...
654a7f44d94126382bb93da39aec308b.jpg

Check out the label on the Ti Juliet box. Its so wrong.

They are Ti glasses with an X#### on the box, it should be a T#####, no?
X#### Is X metal/Ruby

They are Ti glasses with an X#### on the box, it should be a T#####, no?
X#### Is X metal/Ruby
the x on the box doesn't correspond to the serial# I think that maybe a batch code. he also has a handwritten serial number starting with a T that may be what is on his frame which would mean this may be a put-together complete set.

the x on the box doesn't correspond to the serial# I think that maybe a batch code. he also has a handwritten serial number starting with a T that may be what is on his frame which would mean this may be a put-together complete set.
agreed. Not very trustworthy, damn hate peeps like this.
Also check the XX 24K, the first two photos look like juliets to me, maybe the angle of the dangle, but the orbital screws look like they are further towards the stems then the third picture that looks like a XX.
Just weird on all his listings, certainly not for me. Plus ebay here in Cali getting hit now with an almost 10% tax, really blows.

Back