• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay strangeness

No, it’s a valid barcode label.
Ti Juliets should not have an X in its serial, as per the label. Those are X Metal Juliets with Ruby lens, initial run. Correct me if I am wrong. They should show T#####, not X#####

Ti Juliets should not have an X in its serial, as per the label. Those are X Metal Juliets with Ruby lens, initial run. Correct me if I am wrong. They should show T#####, not X#####
@SiRacer420 may be able to help you. He's a sticker expert especially when it comes to serials and matching, etc.

The ebay seller shot me pictures of the Juliet. The serial is completely faded off. You can sort of see 1 or 2 numbers.

7EAFF644-29BF-41DD-8654-7105CD4486BE.jpeg

There's a handwritten serial written on the label. That's impossible to fake. o_O

On the bar code labels, the letter in front of the serial number is normally "A". I don't think an "X" indicates that its a 04-116 frame. Especially since the first release 04-116 had a "P" in front of the serial number.

04-111, as shown on the label twice, is Ti/gold though.

@SiRacer420 may be able to help you. He's a sticker expert especially when it comes to serials and matching, etc.

The ebay seller shot me pictures of the Juliet. The serial is completely faded off. You can sort of see 1 or 2 numbers.

View attachment 684950

I’m not entirely sure what’s going on here but this is what an early 04-116 box will look like. The matching pair is in it.

FC449B45-C555-4310-8F56-5B433A629D11.jpeg

Understood, but that's the problem, the label is confused and wrong. Everything checks but not the X####. Thats why I pointed it out. "Strangeness"

Latest Posts

Back