• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay user janus20123 Buyer and especially seller beware

From the north pole? Why does it come up as herbieninja? I tried to see if his name came up on the member list here earlier and got a blank ... of course I was on my phone and on the road to! @janus20123 QUOTE]
5cce6483baccb15127de39050d6051b3.gif

Back then eBay could have given a sh!T less about sellers and was ready to refund him out of my pocket even after I sent in pictures. I wrote about it a couple of years ago on here but cant find the thread. I was on the phone with eBay so much over a 3 day period we all got on a 1st name basis. Basically they ended up giving me my money for the sale and giving him his refund (and the juliets) because I was so persistent but not rude and honestly they liked my style I guess but by giving me the win it took my ability to leave feedback away so I was not able to mark him then.
that's amazing that you got your money back 💪 I've never heard of a case where both parties "won" in a sense. Was it the constant hassling that made Ebay payout to you even though it decided in the buyer's favour? You must have a stellar reputation on Ebay for this to happen I assume

that's amazing that you got your money back I've never heard of a case where both parties "won" in a sense. Was it the constant hassling that made Ebay payout to you even though it decided in the buyer's favour? You must have a stellar reputation on Ebay for this to happen I assume

I’ve had it happen to me before as a seller. Had a buyer buy a pair of glasses that I clearly described as used in 3 places, listed as used and showed clear pics thru the lenses showing scratches which were also mentioned in the description. Buyer was pissed bc they weren’t brand new. I never described them as new and it was damn obvious. The seller made a claim and I called eBay who told me to ignore the seller and the claim he made. Didn’t sound right to me but I followed their directions. Well eBay ended up ruling in the sellers favor and refunded my money back to the seller, so I called eBay back to bitch them out. They went back and listened to the recorded conversation I had with them where the rep was telling me to ignore the seller and the claim. Ended up refunding my money and the seller got their refund while also keeping the glasses… all bc of the rep that gave me bogus info.

Latest Posts

Back