• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay user janus20123 Buyer and especially seller beware

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
If I post about an individual you better believe it happened cause I do not call out anyone without 100% proof. This guy stole a Juliet (the ones in his profile pic probably) from me a few years back by claiming the item as not described then he sent back a knife and fork in the box. I had to call eBay half a dozen times to win the case but he still got a refund (from eBay) and kept the glasses. Tread lightly with this individual and if he is a member here I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to actually meet him one day and perhaps inflict my pent up rage upon his scamming me....

Last edited:
Acting like he knows nothing…. Can’t believe he responded….
AD1ADB32-6DDD-49AA-B53D-37415D216460.png
910515A2-2863-4395-B811-9B4E505C237B.png

Holy smokes!!! I go on a road trip today and get home and dude has blown up my messages on ebay... nothing is very coherent.... He acknowledges there is a pair of juliets involved though by defending the ones in his picture as not being the ones he stole. They were plasma with DWP CC's that had a scuff I won on an auction from CHardaway. Im not giving him any info though cause he keeps saying stuff that acknowledges he knows what he did. Just be careful folks... if someone from Hawaii buys from you verify its not him.
Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 9.28.44 PM.png

Holy smokes!!! I go on a road trip today and get home and dude has blown up my messages on ebay... nothing is very coherent.... He acknowledges there is a pair of juliets involved though by defending the ones in his picture as not being the ones he stole. They were plasma with DWP CC's that had a scuff I won on an auction from CHardaway. Im not giving him any info though cause he keeps saying stuff that acknowledges he knows what he did. Just be careful folks... if someone from Hawaii buys from you verify its not him. View attachment 942773
hope you left him a negative feedback to warn others. You never how many potential buyers you've swayed with it.

hope you left him a negative feedback to warn others. You never how many potential buyers you've swayed with it.
Back then eBay could have given a sh!T less about sellers and was ready to refund him out of my pocket even after I sent in pictures. I wrote about it a couple of years ago on here but cant find the thread. I was on the phone with eBay so much over a 3 day period we all got on a 1st name basis. Basically they ended up giving me my money for the sale and giving him his refund (and the juliets) because I was so persistent but not rude and honestly they liked my style I guess but by giving me the win it took my ability to leave feedback away so I was not able to mark him then.

Back