• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay X Metal Soft Vaults

Did/does Oakley make more than one size of the X-Metal vault? I thought I had read that they did, so I wanted to be sure this one is the same as what came with the XS.

As far as I know the xmetal vault was 1 size and fit all xmetals. I have had a few on order from oakley for 2 or 3 weeks now. I have received 2 emails apologizing for the delay.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/cases-xmetal-soft-vault-and-large-metal-vault.1968/
6265943249_3c39f841ee_z.jpg

hrm, i have an old one, and it does fit my romeo 1, its kinda tight, but it does fit no problem as long as its sitting in it perfectly. If a xsquared is around the same size as a r1, it should fit.

Proportionally, the one on ebay at least looks to be the same as the larger one based on how far the edges stick out past the x-metal logo, but then again pics can be deceiving. The sku matches what Oakley is currently selling (or at least advertising with continual delays :rolleyes:) so I guess I'll jump on it.

Proportionally, the one on ebay at least looks to be the same as the larger one based on how far the edges stick out past the x-metal logo, but then again pics can be deceiving. The sku matches what Oakley is currently selling (or at least advertising with continual delays ) so I guess I'll jump on it.
yah give it a shot. at least you can have a new case to store any pair of oakley's in! i know for a fact that my older x metal soft vault can easily hold gascans. :dance2:

Latest Posts

Back