• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay

BMAC

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Houston, TX
Juliet

Foakleys.jpg

I wonder how good of fakes they are. Some of them are laughable but it’s always kind of fun to see how close they can get them. 70 is a little steep to mess around with them though lol

I wonder how good of fakes they are. Some of them are laughable but it’s always kind of fun to see how close they can get them. 70 is a little steep to mess around with them though lol
No rivets. Instead has screw's. Coper like the nose bridge is never tight always lose are heavy paint is cheap...lenses even cheaper by the third cleaning develop marks.. Look closely at the nose bridge is wider than the original... Don't waste your money ...

If feeling adventurous you could always use a CC and file a prohibited item case on eBay as soon as you get it. it makes it so the seller spins their wheels as payment for deceiving people and eBay may develop better policies for allowing fakes...

Back