• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBAY

Yep. And you forgot to mention that then the government will nail you on the proceeds of your sale, once you break $600 for the year. All these are reasons why I stopped selling on eBay
But the IRS is taxing you on the proceeds, but in reality the proceeds that are taxed should be capital gains, as you purchased the item and paid taxes, so the capital gains on the sale. The difference in purchase and sale is what the taxes should be. What if you held the item longer than a year?????

They need to model after gunbroker... %6 on first $250 then 3.5% after that... gunbroker also has a 15 minute rule that if a bid is placed within 15 minutes of end of auction it resets the clock until bidding stops. Ive watched it work and it got me an additional $150 on a shotgun and kills sniping.... wait what the heck am I saying... I love sniping! NVM
I just saw a few minutes ago how a “Vintage Oakley first gen” was sniped at the last second, so sick. Sold for $400, not too shabby but those fees are a rip off.

Stop beeeaching y’all voted for this clown…
DD39BA24-CE3F-4139-A485-7AE4EBE33B6F.gif