• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Echelon And Jury

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
My distressed silver/polarized black iridium Jury's and Echelon Jawbones arrived today.

5812912705_eefde143b4_z.jpg

5812912951_9ebe6046cc_z.jpg

It's like the overlay on the 3g iphone case if you've seen it. I'm not a big fan of the "fake" carbon fiber look, I bough the Echelon jawbones for the lenses.

Very nice pick up! I'm interested on how well the VR50/Ruby Transition lenses work, write a review if you get the chance! Thanks for sharing!

RetinaBurn said:
Very nice pick up! I'm interested on how well the VR50/Ruby Transition lenses work, write a review if you get the chance! Thanks for sharing!
When you look through the lens it's the same as looking through +red iridium, from some reviews on cycling websites I thought they would make everything look a bit brighter than that. They are awesome when going from light to darker situations and I love the Ruby even though they aren't as mirrored as I prefer. Perfect for riding in my opinion, which is why I bought them.

looks pretty cool for an print. cant wait to see those jawbones in real!
how is the lens..... first time that they have those Ruby VR50 Photochromic combination.
i don´t like that they make a vented version :eek:(

Back