• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Echelon carbonfiber jawbone, Jungle camo trenchcoat, Frost Oil rig

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi ppl,i have for sale few items from my collection. All prices is in Great British Pounds. Shipping for them is around 10 pounds insured signed for delivery. If u have any q feel free to ask also i can send more pics if requested. thanks

1. Echelon jawbone carbon fiber frame with vr50 ruby lens. The frame is in mint condition, holds tight. Both lens got cleaning marks nothing whats affect the vision and nothing deep. Comes with original box bag hard case and some bits what i dont know what is it. SOLD

2. Frost blue oil rig, in LNIB condition. Only 1 1mm cleaning mark on the lens, i never used it as it way too big for me so probably it happened during display. Comes with original box, bag, paperwork. Price is 175 GBP plus shipping for F&F or add the 4%.

3 Jungle camo trenchcoat, the frame is in good condition holds tight, the lens got some damage the inner part of its peeled off. SOLD
DSCN3926.JPG

DSCN3927.JPG

DSCN3928.JPG

DSCN3929.JPG

DSCN3930.JPG

DSCN3931.JPG

DSCN3932.JPG

DSCN3933.JPG

DSCN3934.JPG

DSCN3935.JPG

DSCN3936.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Interested and first dibs on holiday how much total u s money?

Pmed in case that falls through

Echelon jawbone :shock:

Username Hidden said:
Please include pictures of the items for sale, in accordance with Forum rules, if you do not post pictures within 48 hours the thread will be deleted.

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum
Pics are posted. For some reason some upload sites, forum is not showing them

Username Hidden said:
Pics are posted. For some reason some upload sites, forum is not showing them

Sorry about that - think this was my fault as we've been having some issues with hot linked images. Your best option is to reupload directly to the forum using the "Upload a File" button, that way they are here to stay!

price lowered bumb

Bump

bump :)