• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Echelon Jawbon POLISHED CARBON FIBRE

walkerhonda243

Oakley Expert
Louisiana
I'm officially convinced that Oakley screwed up!!! In a good way though. I honestly thought everybody was going crazy saying there were 2 different finishes on the Echelon Jawbone!!! I've never been more happy to say I was wrong lmao.....Mailman came today, and the box and case and bag and everything looked the same. Even the production date was the same!!!! But the frame is CLEARLY different!!!! It's polished carbon fibre for sure. And the first pair I got was matte carbon fibre!!!!! I gotta say, the polished carbon frame is REDONKULOUS!!!!! UBER SICK!!!!!! Anyway, here's a pic of my Echelon Radar, echelon jawbone (matte) and echelon jawbone (polished)!!!!!

Polished is the first pair, matte is the second, radar is the 3rd!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The more i see the Echelon Jawbones, the more i want one, but can't fork out the money right now.

Pretty cool that you have both versions. Now the question is.... does the Radar have two different finishes??? :lol:

The more i see the Echelon Jawbones, the more i want one, but can't fork out the money right now.

Pretty cool that you have both versions. Now the question is.... does the Radar have two different finishes??? :lol:

Good Gravy, I hope not lol these things are expensive lol I don't want to have to buy another pair of those too lmao

sweet dude . . . would be cool to have both versions!
Congrats nice score.

will try to get the set :eek:)

Back