• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Echelon Jawbone

Super jelly of the Echelon deal. The BOGO has been going on for awhile I believe. I was at a vault in May and they said they were running an "unadvertised" BOGO sale. The same Vault was was running the Dads and Grads promo in early June and I was there again today and they were running the same sale BOGO sale.

I am going on a road trip starting tomorrow night starting in Albany, NY ending in Indianapolis, IN. On the way there at 3 Vaults I will hit up, specifically in search of these frames. If I am unsuccesful....I will be hitting 2 additional Vaults on the way home.

I picked up a pair at my vault a few weeks back, they are sweet. I still think it's kind of odd that these sold out what 6 months ago online then amazingly they are all over vaults but oh well I'll take it

tmsnewberry said:
I picked up a pair at my vault a few weeks back, they are sweet. I still think it's kind of odd that these sold out what 6 months ago online then amazingly they are all over vaults but oh well I'll take it

Probably had a few laying around corporate that hadn't sold.

The redistribution is just a way to get rid of what is left.

Back