• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Echelon Radar/Jawbone Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

If there is anyone on here that has a pair of echelon radar or jawbone lens that they want to sell, please let me know. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
x2 on the jawbone lol...I would take a whole pair if I could do some "slave" labor lol

What are you planning to do with them?

well, I'm honestly wanting to shave them down for another pit boss custom and another splice custom

Username Hidden said:
x2 on the jawbone lol...I would take a whole pair if I could do some "slave" labor lol

I have 2 pairs of each, but I can't part with them bro lol I have the polished and matte finish in both frames...Oakley swears they never did the polished frame in either one....I beg to differ though lol

Username Hidden said:
I have 2 pairs of each, but I can't part with them bro lol I have the polished and matte finish in both frames...Oakley swears they never did the polished frame in either one....I beg to differ though lol
whoa, wait a sec, you have the Jawbone AND Radar in matte finish and true carbon fiber??? We must see pictures! lol

Username Hidden said:
whoa, wait a sec, you have the Jawbone AND Radar in matte finish and true carbon fiber??? We must see pictures! lol

Ask and ye shall receive lol

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW WOW WOW
damn dude . . . i need a hook up :tongue:

Username Hidden said:
WOW WOW WOW
damn dude . . . i need a hook up :tongue:

I was very very lucky on these lol I bought the polished jawbone on ebay (thought I saw a bit of a polished frame in the pics) and was correct....and a very good friend of mine had the polished radar one shipped to him from Oakley....so, shockingly enough, they are all NIB but they all say true carbon....Oakley told me on their facebook page that they didn't do a polished frame...I didn't argue with them though lol

i lost one in the mail :eek:(