• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EDC! Empty Out Your Pockets!

Nice...:) I want to pick up the new Skeletool CX and sell my Xe6, to heavy and bulky for me to carry around on a daily basis...and i don't use/need a lot of the tools that it offers, i just got it since it was big expensive and nice..lol.

so seeing this thread was started with pictures thought i would show a picture also :cool:

IMAG0165.jpg

In my pockets today i had my
-Oakley Wallet
-My car/house keys with a flash drive on it on My Ontario Camaro Club Lanyard. (i got the lanyard when i went to a factory tour of the plant that makes the new camaros)
-My iPod Nano(these things are tiny now I'm scared to lose it)
-Skullcandy FMJ Earbuds
-My cell phone which isn't in the picture because it took the picture but its a AT&T HTC Inspire 4G
-My watch is a coloumbia tail whip
-and last but not least is my polished black with +Red Frogskins.
I normally cary just about all this stuff everyday with me to school and any where else i go

I am guaranteed to have these things in my pockets at all times:

Blistex
Kershaw Spring Loaded Knife
Car Keys/House Keys
iPhone 4S
Burberry Wallet
& of course whichever Oakleys I decide to wear that day.

Here they are. I take one of the three they all have assisted opening which means they are spring loaded. The black one is the one that is in my pocket 95% of the time it is perfect the perfect size

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see......

Oakley X Wallet
Keys (like 20 of them on the ring)
HTC EVO cell phone
Mini click pen
Invicta Subaqua Specialty Rosegold and Black watch

That's it. Well....does the XD-40 handgun count??? Its not in my pocket per-se but it is on me.

Latest Posts

Back