• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EDC! Empty Out Your Pockets!

002b819a.jpg

Carbon fiber wallet, keychain, t6 driver, shure se-310 buds, pencil, iPad stylus, iPhone 4S, Oakley bag

Dude! I have a Traxxas piston from the engine I blew on my keys. Haha. I'll post s pic of my stuff I carry when I'm back from vacation.

What's with all the knifes??
Oh wait, I live in a country with ridiculous laws against knifes. Jail time if you carry a knife that has a blade longer than 2.75 inches...

- Wallet
- iPhone 4s
- sunnies (w/bag)
- keys (including keys to Oakley display cabinets (the black ones))
- headphones (apple standard)
- lucky-pig
- airport ID(Copenhagen)
- pen

This is an interesting thread. I just did a google search on EDC and apparently it a pretty big deal for some. Who knew. Here is my lackluster EDC.

DSC_0167.jpg

It's a much bigger deal with the gun and knife communities. Carry rigs, appropriate amount of gear, extra magazines, how to carry to balance the weight, proper belt selection.

This is a fun thread to peruse!

My daily carry is boring as I hate having items in my pockets. Most items are removed as soon as I sit down to work, drive, whatever. I also used to carry a knife, but stopped.

-iPhone 4s
-slim wallet (carry only my license, debit card, two credit cards and insurance card and maybe some cash)
-keys
-chapstick

I do the quandrant check before I leave - tap my pockets while singing ♫ phone! wallet! keys! ♫ It works (for me at least)!

Latest Posts

Back