• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded (EDIT) Two Xmetal R1's for a Plasma Fire R1 or XX Plasma or 1 R1 frame for metal echted fire lenses+

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have two Xmetal R1's in very good condition that I'm looking to trade for either a plasma fire R1 or a
XX plasma.

The lenses don't have to be oem but I would prefer fire, ruby or maybe even ice but let me know what you have.

I have several different lenses that they can come with so PM me what you have and we can go from there.

I would prefer to deal within the conus but am willing to listen to international offers.

I will try and get pics up asap but if you need them asap I can get them to you right away.

(Edit) I'm willing to trade one of the R1 frames for a mint set of Xmetal etched fire lenses plus two sets of custom cut R1 lenses mostly looking for ice,ruby, violet or 24k big taco cuts would be preferred but let me know what you have

IMG_7087.JPG

IMG_7088.JPG

IMG_7089.JPG

IMG_7090.JPG

IMG_7091.JPG

IMG_7092.JPG

IMG_7093.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

Matched box or frame only??

Let me know what you have and we can go from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trade pending

So you traded ?? Have a few plasma xx's;) even a complete one with matching picture box :)

Username Hidden said:
So you traded ?? Have a few plasma xx's;) even a complete one with matching picture box :)

I just boxed them up to be shipped out. Would you be willing to trade for something else but I'll pm you to see if we can work something else out.

Status
Not open for further replies.