• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Editing Title in the Exchange forum?

LBlack14

I should Work at Oakley
Mason, Ohio
I've edited my for sale post titles in the past from "For Sale" to "SOLD" , but for the life of me, can't figure it out now, neither on my PC or mobile. Did something change or am I just totally missing it? I'm just trying to keep from bumping a "Sold" thread. I did edit the listing to show sold though.

Thanks and sorry for the bother.

-LB

Depends how old your thread is, for non premium members the editing feature has a time frame.

A few minutes or hours.

If you want to close the sales thread, there should be something in the thread tools.

I've edited the title several days/weeks after an item sold before, not that it matters now. I did find a way to lock it down. Just found it weird that I couldn't edit this one. Thanks though.

Happening to me now, too. I can't even change the prefix from "FOR SALE" to SOLD". I can close the thread but would be nice to be able to change the prefix also to clean up my marketplace threads.

@OakleyBoss

Happening to me now, too. I can't even change the prefix from "FOR SALE" to SOLD". I can close the thread but would be nice to be able to change the prefix also to clean up my marketplace threads.

@OakleyBoss

i have noticed similar issues, then some forum members haphazardly ask if my items still available.

Latest Posts

Back