• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Edmonton, Alberta MEETUP????

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
Hey Alberta members,
I've talked to a couple of you and there has been some interest in having a get together.

Looking at my calendar, the only day likely to work would be Sunday, Feb 23rd. If you're interested please let me know. If you know other collectors/fans, maybe just run it by them as well - I don't want any "randoms" but non-forum-members are still welcome. I would need a commitment from enough people to make it work.

Outside of the social part, I do want to sell some stuff. I will bring a pile of eyewear, but I'll also make sure there are lots of "smalls" - display stuff, stickers, lanyards, etc. I might even pull out a few gems that I have had stashed away for a while and sell them for really cheap (like Icon Business card cases for $10 or something like that). I also might be able to organize some other neat stuff, but don't want to dig in if there isn't enough interest.

I would also be totally fine with other members bringing stuff to sell/trade.

I have the spot for it. I would also probably grab some drinks/snacks/etc.

Thanks and please let me know!

Didn't have enough commitment to put the work in. This week is pretty crazy, but after that if you want to drop by and check out anything just let me know. I've packed up most of my glasses (almost done and then I'll have a list of all that I'll part with). I haven't packed up any of my display stuff and I have most of it organized now.

Hey Oakster, i know you're not in the city any more but maybe we can reopen this in the new year, would be good to get a few people together, make some swaps, have a beverage or two.