• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Not really my taste but I thought the brown gradient lenses on the pewter frame were alright

Jade and 24k are up now
A670CEBE-89D9-4290-8300-C33F328E99A8.jpeg

I honestly didnt know if these wold be that popular on first release, I love them and for me they are the rebirth of the Square Wire 2.0 in a new shape. Lots of color ways to choose from. The SquareWire 2.0 was my favorite for daily wear when they came out. This is that frame for me today.

I honestly didnt know if these wold be that popular on first release, I love them and for me they are the rebirth of the Square Wire 2.0 in a new shape. Lots of color ways to choose from. The SquareWire 2.0 was my favorite for daily wear when they came out. This is that frame for me today.
I like them too. They are really comfy and can fit well on a lot of faces. I’m guessing they take Rx easily too which increases their popularity.

I tried them on at the airport and was pleasantly surprised.

Latest Posts

Back