• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Electric Blue Straight Jacket Gen 1 (99ish)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I want to buy asap! Some tool out bid me at the last min on ebay and my phone screen shut off at the wrong time! I have what I want to spend on them in hand! Hit me up with offers.

Some people reacted to this post.
Electric blue doesnt come in a Gen I Straight Jacket. That's a New Straight Jacket. Seems like I just explained this in a post a few days ago. Gonna have to right a tutorial for all you newbies out there. I thought I already had actually now that I think about it.

Username Hidden said:
Electric blue doesnt come in a Gen I Straight Jacket. That's a New Straight Jacket. Seems like I just explained this in a post a few days ago. Gonna have to right a tutorial for all you newbies out there. I thought I already had actually now that I think about it.
Look like gen 1 straights to me, arm says straight, and oh electric blue.

Screenshot_20160908-174531.png

Nope, thats a New Straight Jacket, not a Gen I Straight Jacket. I have that pair as a matter of a fact and no, its not for sale.

Username Hidden said:
Nope, thats a New Straight Jacket, not a Gen I Straight Jacket. I have that pair as a matter of a fact and no, its not for sale.
It's don't have the "bands" on the arms. Please provide a link to current straights from oakley in electric blue.

IIRC Gen 1 Straights have the molded Icon on the earstem.

688c61424c51fc51e965f317e64597bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Username Hidden said:
IIRC Gen 1 Straights have the molded Icon on the earstem.

688c61424c51fc51e965f317e64597bc.jpg

So I'm right, right?

Blue pair pictured is Gen 2. Icons are removeable.

The model with bands you are referring to is the New Straight Jacket II and as far as I know it never came in electric blue. The model you posted is the New Straight Jacket, not the Gen I Straight Jacket. Not that big of a deal but just a little clarification. I'll post a pic of both in a sec.

Username Hidden said:
Blue pair pictured is Gen 2. Icons are removeable.

Indiana the grand scheme of things, heres my thoughts. In order of importance. I want gen 1 electric blue, or gen 2 electric blue or anything straight jacket in electric blue. In that order.

Latest Posts

Back