• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Electric Mustard Eye Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Free to anyone who wants it. This would be a great pair to test your skills on repairing vintage O Matter. Both arms are snapped as pictured and one orbital has a crack in it as well. I know there are some folks out there trying to figure out how to repair these. Here are some donor parts to test your methods.
921995334cea2f424212e9a698f4b8fc.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Ill take em

I’d love to give it a shot

Username Hidden said:
Ill take em
Username Hidden said:
I’d love to give it a shot
Man close guys but @LaCucaracha for the win. I was going to check in with the refs but after the chiefs game were not sure how trustworthy they are 😂

Username Hidden said:
Man close guys but @LaCucaracha for the win. I was going to check in with the refs but after the chiefs game were not sure how trustworthy they are 😂
I took about a minute to see if i wanted them or not 😂 we'll see if i was first

Username Hidden said:
Free to anyone who wants it. This would be a great pair to test your skills on repairing vintage O Matter. Both arms are snapped as pictured and one orbital has a crack in it as well. I know there are some folks out there trying to figure out how to repair these. Here are some donor parts to test your methods.View attachment 1028614
Got a pair of those myself,that colour was & still is superb

Username Hidden said:
Man close guys but @LaCucaracha for the win. I was going to check in with the refs but after the chiefs game were not sure how trustworthy they are

**** those refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back