• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Elmont V. Dispatch

waluigi88

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

New here....I've had a few Dispatch II forever and loved them. I'd love to get more but not seeing many on other sites that are worth it. I have a bigger head so those fit me well. I have the Holbrook XLs and prefer them to the regular, so I think the Dispatch II's fit great

Curious to hear how people think the Elmont's fit in terms of size relatively? I don't love metal frames but would be open to it and there's some decently priced ones online.

Thx

We'll if your going to look at Elmonts and have a big head make sure you are getting an "L" frame. They are 60x50x15. The "M" size frame is 58x48x15.

I've got the "M" frame and they fit fairly well because I have a medium sized head. The large size should be OK as long as your head isn't monstrous. I never wear mine because I really don't like the style to much.

Honestly, they were way to Euro for me. Plus they really dont have an Oakley look. To me Oakley wire frames cant have temples that hook your ears, they have to go straight back with a three point fit.

My boy just bought the m's but there is nothing of him, but they fit my head comfortably, i like the oakley straight arms and the O is reassessed almost countersunk, looks great in saphire red

Back