• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Embarass!

To @Hando , I think they look pretty good on you honestly lol

Heh, how bout a real pic. I'd love to see other users pics with them on.. Mars and Moons only! Debating on whether or not to get some sweet X Men colored lenses for 'em.

20140417_074331_zps1ed1a42a.jpg

Heck, I think you rock them better than I do...
20140410_164901.jpg

20140409_180239.jpg

20140409_171434.jpg

And from your second pic I see that they're not Craters but original Mars...

Last edited:
Heh, how bout a real pic. I'd love to see other users pics with them on.. Mars and Moons only! Debating on whether or not to get some sweet X Men colored lenses for 'em.

20140417_074331_zps1ed1a42a.jpg
Really not bad, ive only worn mine twice and had a pic in the "what oakleys are you wearing today?" thread. I got mine from qtrain (the mars guru) with custom cut oem ruby lenses. The ruby look great in there. my head is too wide i think, but ill keep them nonetheless

They may have been my craters, I have a potato for a camera, pretty sure they are. I do have both, and for some reason I think the craters look better. Lets see more pics. It's weird, cause I think they look good on you Kronin! It's funny how we perceive ourselves.

Yeah that Goldberg:
goldberg1.jpg

bg.jpg

47852.JPG

small_bullrunnewyorkjuly10089-0.jpg

Last edited:
I would not be the one to tell Goldberg he looks silly in anything. However, they actually work really well for his face type. Off to go find some colored lenses of some sort or another!

They look great as IH:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back