• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Embarass!

How's the thickness on them Qtrain?, cause seriously there is some beautiful colors in the box of samples.

Yes well, I'd gh4au will put them in a carbon c6...

The lenses I'm distributing here are about as good as it gets. Made in the us, buy a guy who loves oakleys, but more importantly love quality. He tests each mirror recipe in a salt bath before he'll sell them to make sure they won't flake. They come with AR and a super hydrophobic solution. And you can get bad ass colors. Post in the review thread and tag gh4au or nyhokie and see what they say.

Yeah, I saw the pics gh4au posted with your lenses in his C-6s. And they do sound better than any other 3rd party I've seen; don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to knock them or otherwise criticize. Was just fishing for some objective data on how the optics, specifically, compare to OEM. And the fact that I'm curious means I'm interested...

Yes well, I'd gh4au will put them in a carbon c6...

The lenses I'm distributing here are about as good as it gets. Made in the us, buy a guy who loves oakleys, but more importantly love quality. He tests each mirror recipe in a salt bath before he'll sell them to make sure they won't flake. They come with AR and a super hydrophobic solution. And you can get bad ass colors. Post in the review thread and tag gh4au or nyhokie and see what they say.

Are these lenses made by a bloke at home or something.
What are the optical characteristics ,we all know that compared to Oakley all aftermarket lenses are pretty low quality ,do you have any optical comparison tests to back up your claims that they "are as good as it gets" are they impact resistant ect.
Are they made with the same base curves as the originals .
Interested to know!

Are these lenses made by a bloke at home or something.
What are the optical characteristics ,we all know that compared to Oakley all aftermarket lenses are pretty low quality ,do you have any optical comparison tests to back up your claims that they "are as good as it gets" are they impact resistant ect.
Are they made with the same base curves as the originals .
Interested to know!

Check in the sale thread and post your questions there for bookkeeping, glad to answer them

Back