• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Emerald in Desert Sage Cerakote Frame?

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
Totally random but- anyone have any thoughts on how Emerald might look in one of the SI Desert Sage Cerakote frames?

I know Emerald is a greenish lens but it also carries some gold in it too...don't know was thinking maybe of a Fuelie in that combo to try something different than the same old Polished Black, Ink, Matte Black etc combos. I hate white frames and I'm not thrilled with clear so....thought maybe this might be something that would be a nice contrast?

Kind of an aside- what is the opinion of most insofar as putting Violet lenses in Infinite Hero frames now that Oakley has all but removed all of the corresponding colors on the frames? The Crankshaft IH is marked down and I'm considering buying them and putting Violet Iridium Polarized in them but again, only the ribbon on the side would match. I suppose it wouldn't be much if any different than sticking them in any other dark colored frames (though I do prefer the Carbon to Polished Black/Ink etc).

Kind of an aside- what is the opinion of most insofar as putting Violet lenses in Infinite Hero frames now that Oakley has all but removed all of the corresponding colors on the frames? The Crankshaft IH is marked down and I'm considering buying them and putting Violet Iridium Polarized in them but again, only the ribbon on the side would match. I suppose it wouldn't be much if any different than sticking them in any other dark colored frames (though I do prefer the Carbon to Polished Black/Ink etc).
I see nothing wrong with it. The violet looked great

I swapped the lenses out in my IH breadbox for a pair of purple lenses. they look so much better that way.

Latest Posts

Back